- In a wok, saute garlic and onions until wilted. Add the carrots, mushrooms, and wansoy.
Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce and water. Mix well. Cover and simmer for another
2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat. Combine the cabbage, noodles, and nuts. Mix to blend well.
- Place 2 tbsp of filling on each wrapper. Fold and seal with water.
- Deep-fry the spring rolls in hot oil until golden brown. Remove from heat and drain in a
- Serve hot with 3 kinds of Mama Sita’s dipping sauces.
Red onion, sliced
Cloud ear mushroom, soaked in water and julienned
Coriander leaves (wansoy), coarsely chopped
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce
Ground black pepper
Bean thread noodles (sotanghon), soaked in water for 10 minutes
Toasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
Spring roll wrappers, medium-sized
Oil for frying
Mama Sita's Java Sauce (with chopped red chilies)
Mama Sita's Sweet Chili Sauce (with crushed garlic)
Mama Sita's Spiced Vinegar (Sinamak)