- Heat oil. Sauté garlic until light brown.
- Add red onion. Sauté until translucent for 3 minutes over low heat.
- Add pork meat and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add jicama and sauté for 1 minute, and then add pork stock. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes and Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce. Mix well. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, green beans, kintsay and togue. Season with ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Cover and simmer over low fire for 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
Red onion, sliced
Pork meat, cut into strips
Jicama (Singkamas), cut into 1/4-in x 1-in strips
Sweet potato (Kamote), cut into 1/4-in x 1-in strips
Squash (Kalabasa), cut into 1/4-in x 1-in strips
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce
1 small pc
Cabbage, hard part removed and sliced 1/4-in thick
Green beans, sliced diagonally
Chinese celery (Kintsay), coarsely chopped
Mung bean sprouts (Togue), washed and trimmed
Ground black pepper
For making spring rolls:
Spring roll wrappers