- In a medium pan, fry eggplants until golden. Set aside.
- In the same pan, heat oil and sauté garlic until light brown. Add the onions and cook until translucent. Add the banana blossoms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the string beans and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3 minutes or until tender
- Add the Mama Sita’s Kare-kare Mix. Stir until the mix is dissolved and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the fried eggplant. Serve hot with kropeck or papad.
Eggplant, cut into ½-in dice
Red onion, sliced
Mama Sita’s Kare-kare Mix
String beans, cut into 1/2-in long pieces
1 small piece
Banana blossom, cut into ½-in squares
Eggplant, cut into ½-inch dice and fried until golden