- In a medium frying pan, fry tokwa until golden brown and set aside.
- In a medium-sized pot, combine pork, water, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer. Remove any scum on top of the stock. Cook til tender. Remove and drain. (Set aside stock for other dishes.)
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients.
- Combine the pork, tokwa, and the sauce.
- Mix well.
- Serve and garnish with sliced finger chilies.
Tokwa, cut into 1/2-in cubes
Pork face or pork belly, cut into 1/2-in x 1.5-in strips
Whole black pepper
Finger chili, sliced for garnish
For the sauce:
Mama Sita's Premium Soy Sauce
Red onion, diced
Finger chili, sliced diagonally
Mama Sita's Distilled Cane Vinegar