- Fry saba bananas in cooking oil. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine water, Mama Sita’s Barbecue Marinade, Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce, bulaklak ng saging, oregano leaves, bay leaves, sugar, star anise, and tofu.
- Let boil then lower the heat to a simmer.
- Add dissolved cornstarch, stir and simmer until sauce thickens.
- When almost done, add the boiled eggs. Garnish with fried saba bananas. Serve.
Saba bananas, sliced diagonally about 1/4-inch thick
Mama Sita's Barbecue Marinade
Bulaklak ng saging
Bay leaves (laurel)
1 1/2 tbsp
Cornstarch, dissolved in:
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce
Hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved