- In a pot boil water up to a rolling boil and quickly blanch squid for about 10 seconds.
- Remove the squid and rinse in cold water. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok, add cooking oil in high heat, then add ginger and garlic. Stir until fragrant.
- Add the bell pepper. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the blanched squid and Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce. Stir for 20 seconds.
- Turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.
Squid, medium sized, cleaned, inked and peeled, criss-cross pattern cut into 1- x 2-in pieces
Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
Red bell pepper, cut into triangles
Water, for blanching of squid