- Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed skillet or saute pan. Add the bell peppers and onions. Stir-fry for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pan, saute chicken pieces over medium heat.
- As the edges turn golden, stir in the Mama Sita’s Caldereta Mix and water. Cover and continue cooking over medium heat.
- As the sauce starts to thicken, add the bell peppers and onions and continue cooking, uncovered, for another 3-5 minutes.
- Season with Mama Sita’s Pure Labuyo Hot Pepper Sauce, as desired.
Boneless chicken thigh fillet (with skin), cut into 1/2-in x 2-in long strips
Mama Sita’s Caldereta Mix, dissolved in:
Bell peppers, cut into 1/4-in strips (red and green)
Cherry tomatoes, washed
White onion, cut into 1/2-in strips