- In a saucepan, combine water, onion, tomato, pork, and Mama Sita’s Sinigang sa Bayabas Mix. Bring to a boil then cook over medium heat.
- When the pork is tender, increase the heat and bring to a boil. Add the gabi.
- Cover and cook until the gabi is tender.
- Add the sitaw and long green pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes. Add kangkong, talbos ng kamote and okra. Cook for another minute or until okra is tender but still bright green.
- Remove from heat. Serve with fish chicharon.
Water or hugas-bigas (water from rinsing uncooked rice)
Gabi, peeled and cut into cubes
Mama Sita's Sinigang Sa Bayabas Mix
Pork spareribs, cut into cubes
Sitaw (long green beans), cut into 2-inch lengths
Long green pepper
Kangkong leaves (Swamp cabbage)
Talbos ng kamote (Sweet potato tops)
Patis (fish sauce) to taste