Rice Flour Pancakes (3 ways)
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Main Ingredients: Flour
Cooking Style: Fried
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Heat a 6-inch non-stick pan.
- Using a ladle, pour about three tablespoonfuls of batter onto the center of the pan. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until firm and no longer runny.
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden.
- Spread some butter over each pancake and drizzle with your choice of Mama Sita’s All Natural Tropical Fruit Syrups.
- Fresh Mangoes and Mango Syrup
Arrange freshly cut ripe mangoes over a buttered pancake and drizzle with Mama Sita’s Mango Syrup.
- Grilled Bananas and Guava Syrup
Sear or grill several ripe bananas (latundan and lakatan varieties are ideal). Arrange four banana slices over half of a buttered pancake. Fold over the remaining half, partially covering the bananas and drizzle with Mama Sita’s Guava Syrup.
- Grilled Pineapple and Pineapple Syrup
Sear or grill pineapple slices until brown. Place a slice of grilled pineapple over a buttered pancake and repeat, making two layers. Drizzle with some Mama Sita’s Pineapple Syrup and top with a scoop of frozen yoghurt or cottage cheese.