- In a wok, heat the oil. Fry sweet potatoes until golden. Remove excess oil.
- Add the togue, Mama Sita’s Garlic Oyster Sauce, and kintsay. Mix well. Cover and continue cooking over medium heat until togue has wilted.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the mixture on the spring roll wrapper. Roll and seal.
- Heat oil and fry until golden. Drain and serve with Mama Sita’s Coconut Nectar Vinegar.
Mama Sita’s Garlic Oyster Sauce
Kamote (sweet potato), peeled and diced
Togue (mung bean sprouts), washed and drained
Kintsay (Chinese celery), chopped
Lumpia (spring roll) wrappers, size of 6-inches in diameter
Oil, for frying