- Spoon three tablespoon fulls of lumpiang hubad onto a wrapper.
- Fold the sides inward and roll up.
- Brush the upper edge with water.
- Press down to seal the spring roll.
- Heat oil and deep-fry spring rolls for three minutes or until golden.
- Drain and serve with Mama Sita’s Coconut Nectar Vinegar.
Mama Sita’s Pang-Gisa Mix
Singkamas (jicama), washed and cut into thin strips
Kamote, cut into thin strips
Carrots, cut into thin strips
Green beans, thinly sliced diagonally
Cabbage, cut into thin strips
Kinchay (Chinese celery), coarsely chopped
Lumpia Wrapper, small-sized 7" x 7" (17.5 x 17.5 cm)
Oil, for frying