- In a small bowl, rinse fish with Mama Sita’s Distilled Cane Vinegar. Drain and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine Mama Sita’s Coconut Nectar Vinegar, calamansi juice, salt, and grated ginger. Mix well until salt is completely dissolved.
- Add the fish, radish, and chili. Mix well.
- Chill the ceviche for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced finger chili and serve.
1 1/4 cups
Fresh tuna or tanigue, cut into 3/4-in cubes
Mama Sita's Distilled Cane Vinegar
Mama Sita's Coconut Nectar Vinegar
Finger chili, sliced thinly