For the meatballs:
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and form into balls. Fry until golden brown and well done.
For the sauce:
- Saute garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add mushroom and saute for 1 minute.
- Add meatballs and Mama Sita’s Kiddie Spaghetti Sauce.
- Simmer to heat meatballs. (Add a little water to avoid thickening the sauce too much.)
- Add cooked noodles. Mix well.
- Serve hot with grated cheese.
For the Meatballs:
Lean ground meat
Salt and pepper, to taste
Cooking oil, for frying meatballs
For the Spaghetti:
Button mushrooms, sliced
Mama Sita's Kiddie Spaghetti Sauce
105 g (uncooked)
Pasta, cooked according to package directions
Cheddar cheese, grated