- Heat oil in a pan, then saute kangkong stalks for 3 minutes over medium high heat.
- Add the white onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the kangkong leaves and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add the beaten egg and stir gently for 3 minutes until the egg is cooked. Turn off heat.
- Add the Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce and green chili. Mix well.
- Top with chicharon as garnish.
Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
Kangkong, washed and chopped (trim the hard bottom part, separate stalks from leaves)
White onion, chopped
Egg, medium sized, beaten
Green chili, sliced
Pork crackling (chicharon), crushed