- Combine vinegar, sugar, and onions in a a bowl and let stand for five minutes.
- Add the tocino meat and mix well.
- Add the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the lettuce and mix well.
- Drizzle with a few spoonfuls of salad oil or olive oil if desired. Mix well and serve.
Mama Sita’s Premium Coconut Nectar Vinegar
Onion, thinly sliced
Pork tocino (or chicken tocino), grilled, cut into strips
Tomatoes, seeded and sliced
Lettuce, rinsed, drained and chilled
Olive oil (or salad oil)