- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry sitaw using medium fire for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil for sauteing garlic. Do not brown.
- Saute chili and bell pepper for 3 minutes. Add water and Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce. Mix well.
- Add the fried sitaw and stir well to blend.
- Top with the peanuts. Serve hot.
Sitaw (long green beans), cleaned, rinsed, and cut into 2-in lengths
Cooking oil for frying
Siling labuyo, cut into small pieces
Red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce
Peanuts, toasted and chopped