- Measure 1 ½ (60 g) packetMama Sita’s Sisig Mix and sprinkle evenly over chicken meat. Mix very well.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Thread 3-4 pieces meat (32-34 g) onto each skewer.
- Grill and baste with oil until chicken is completely cooked.
For the Topping
- Heat oil and saute onions for 1 minute.
- Add Mama Sita’s Toyo’t Kalamansi and mix well. Top it on the chicken just before serving.
- Garnish with sliced green chili.
1 ½ packets
Mama Sita’s Sisig Mix
Boneless chicken thigh (no skin), cut into 16 mm x 16 mm pieces
Oil for basting
Bamboo skewers, 8 inches long (soaked in water for 5 minutes)
Mama Sita’s Toyo’t Kalamansi
Red onion, chopped
Sliced green chili for garnish