- Combine eggs and water, mix well. Set aside.
- Pour contents of Mama Sita’s Breading Mix onto a plate or a tray.
- Pat dry the eggplant pieces.
- Roll a piece of eggplant into Mama Sita’s Breading Mix. Dip into egg mixture. Roll into bread crumbs. Shake off excess crumbs. Repeat with remaining eggplant pieces.
- Heat cooking oil in a deep pot. Drop breaded eggplant pieces one at a time into hot cooking oil and fry until golden brown.
- Drain in paper towels. Serve with Mama Sita’s Liquid Seasoning.
Eggplants (talong), trimmed and sliced into 1/2-in thick pieces
Mama Sita's Breading Mix
Japanese bread crumbs
Mama Sita's Liquid Seasoning