- In a pot, pour water and place the eggs. Add the Mama Sita’s Premium Coconut Nectar Vinegar. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and let this sit for 12 minutes. Drain hot water and refresh under cold running water.
- Peel eggs. Fry in hot oil for 3 minutes until golden. Drain, cut into halves, and place on a serving plate.
- For the sauce: In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic until light brown. Add the water and Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce. Mix well. Bring to a boil and simmer.
- Add the dissolved cornstarch and cook until the sauce has thickened. Add the red bell pepper strips and cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and pour the sauce over the eggs.
- Garnish with fried onions and chopped spring onions and serve.
Mama Sita’s Premium Coconut Nectar Vinegar
Cooking oil (for frying)
For the sauce:
Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
Red bell pepper, small, cut into thin strips
Cornstarch, dissolved in:
Ground black pepper
Shallots or small red onions, sliced
Spring onions, chopped