- Season the bangus with salt then coat fish with flour. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil; then fry bangus until brown.
- In a separate pan, heat oil. Saute garlic and onion. Add water and Mama Sita’s Tapa Marinade and let simmer.
- Add the fried bangus and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with steamed kalabasa and spinach.
Boneless bangus fillet, cut into serving pieces
Cooking oil for frying
Cooking oil for sauteing
White onion, cut into rings
Mama Sita's Tapa Marinade
Small kalabasa (squash), peeled, cut into cubes, and steamed
Spinach, washed and steamed