- Marinate bangus in Mama Sita’s Toyo & Kalamansi for at least 1 hour. Set aside.
- Drain and coat with flour. Set aside marinade.
- Fry bangus until golden brown. In a separate pan, heat oil. Fry onion rings until slightly brown. Set aside.
- Add the water and the remaining marinade in the pan with the bangus.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the fried onions.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with tomato and watercress or leeks and serve.
Whole boneless bangus, sliced into 3/4-inch thick
Mama Sita's Toyo & Kalamansi
White onions, cut into rings
Fresh watercress, leaves trimmed, or onion leeks, sliced
Cherry tomatoes, seeded and halved