- Marinate pork in the marinade mixture for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok or pan, heat oil over high heat. Sear meat until the edges turn golden brown.
- Transfer seared meat to a medium-sized stainless pot. Pour remaining marinating liquid and add water enough to cover the meat. Add Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce and crushed garlic.
- Cover and bring to a boil, then simmer until the meat is very tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve hot and garnish with the garlic.
Pork liempo, cut into 3- x 3-in pieces
For the Marinade:
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp
Mama Sita’s Distilled Vinegar
Black peppercorns, crushed
Mama Sita’s Soy Sauce
Cooking oil (for searing meat)
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce
Garlic, crushed and browned (for garnish)