- Heat the oil in a wok over medium high heat. Cook the garlic until nicely browned but not burned. Add the Mama Sita’s Adobo Mix. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 minute.
- Mix the prepared rice and stir-fry until rice is heated through.
- Top with some baked kale chips.
- Serve immediately with cucumber, tomato, and onion salad for a complete meal.
For the Baked Kale Chips
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Spin-dry in a lettuce dryer.
- Brush leaves lightly with oil-oyster sauce mixture.
- Lay on a baking sheet (do not overlap) with wire rack.
- Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 50 minutes.
Garlic, peeled and crushed
Mama Sita's Adobo Mix, dissolved in:
Leftover steamed rice
For the baked kale chips
3 1/2 cups
Fresh kale, washed and shred into small pieces
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce