- Heat oil in a pan then cook beaten eggs. Remove from pan then cut scrambled egg into strips. Set aside.
- Over high heat, very quickly sear onions until edges turn slightly brown.
- Add the hard vegetables first (jicama, squash, bok choy stems, and chayote) and continue cooking until they are fork-tender.
- Stir in 1 sachet Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce. Add the soft, leafy vegetables (bok choy leaves and cabbage). Cover for 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Turn off heat. Add cooked eggs. Transfer to a plate, then drizzle the other sachet of Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce over it. Serve hot.
Red onions, cut into 1/2-in thick pieces
Jicama, cut into thin triangles
Squash, cut into thin 1-in slices
Bok choy, cut 1/2-in thick, with stems separated from the leaves
Chayote, cut into thin strips
Cabbage, cut into 1/2-in thick
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce*
Eggs, medium-sized, beaten
*Any variant of Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce can be used in place of regular Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce