- Heat oil in a pan, then cook beaten eggs. Remove from pan, then cut scrambled eggs into strips. Set aside.
- Over high heat, very quickly sear onions until edges turn slightly brown.
- Add the hard vegetables first (squash and bok choy stems). Add 30 g (2 Tbsp) Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce. Stir. Cover and continue cooking until they are soft.
- Add the eggs. Add the soft/leafy vegetables (bok choy leaves and cabbage). Cover for 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Turn off heat. Transfer to a plate, then drizzle the remaining Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce over the dish. Serve hot.
Medium-sized eggs, beaten
Red onions, cut 1/2-in thick
Squash, cut into strips
Bok choy, cut 1/2-in thick
Cabbage, cut 1/2-in thick
Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce