- Heat oil in a wok and sauté ginger. Add the garlic and sauté.
- Increase the heat, add mushrooms and sauté for another 3 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked.
- Add the broccoli, Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce, stir-fry for another 30 seconds.
- Taste the sauce and add salt or soy sauce as needed.
- Add the dissolved cornstarch, lower the heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Add the tokwa and cook for another 30 seconds before serving.
Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
Broccoli, cut into pieces and blanched
Mushroom (shiitake or button), quartered
Cornstarch, dissolved in ¼ cup (62.5 ml) water
Soft tofu (tokwa), cut into ½” x ½ “ cubes