- In a pan, heat cooking oil. Test heat by using bamboo stick method: place the stick at the center of the pan, and when bubbling starts, the oil is ready for frying.
- Add the boneless bangus back fillet. Fry each side for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain the fish on a colander to remove excess oil. Chop the fried bangus.
- In a large bowl, combine onions, chopped fish, dissolved Mama Sita’s Sisig Mix, and green chili pepper. Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving platter or sizzling plate. Garnish with calamansi and green chili pepper
Boneless bangus (milkfish) back fillet
Cooking oil for frying bangus
Red onions, chopped
Mama Sita's Sisig Mix, dissolved in:
Green chili pepper, sliced thinly
Mama Sita's Toyo & Kalamansi
Mama Sita's Pure Labuyo Hot Pepper Sauce